Engineers Shop - Bargain and Source Engineering Products

EngineersSHOP.blogspot.com, is a blog for engineers to source engineering products. This blog on engineering products gives information about various engineering products like information about Valves, information about Gears, information about Bearings and information about Gaskets. The visitors can also get the links of various resources to source these engineering products.

Industrial Goods Trade Fairs in January

Sunday, December 28, 2008
(1)India International Engineering Expo (ET IIEE 2009)
Date : 05 January, 2009 – 07 January, 2009
Venue : Bombay Exhibition Centre - NSE Exhibition Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Detail : It will provide the esteemed platform for accessing the powder, granule and bulk solids technology and nanotechnology.

(2) Industrial Expo-Ludhiana
Date : 08 January, 2009 – 11 January, 2009
Venue : Perfect Palace, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Detail : The annual event for covering the industrial products, technology and related services.

(3) Engineering Expo – Indore
Date : 09 January, 2009 – 12 January, 2009
Venue : TBA, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Detail : The perfect platform for the Indian & Foreign companies for exhibiting their products and services, interacting with buyers. and sellers.

(4) Fire Safety & Security Expo-Hyderabad
Date : 16 January, 2009 – 19 January, 2009
Venue : NTR Stadium Grounds, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Detail : It will deal with the latest state of disaster management tools, fire fighting, fire safety & fire protection equipment.

(5) IndiaMART ELASIA-2009
Date : 16 January, 2009 – 19 January, 2009
Venue : Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Detail : It will showcase the true image of the India on the international front.

(6) India International Industrial Trade Fair-Hyderabad
Date : 16 January, 2009 – 19 January, 2009
Venue : NTR Stadium Grounds, Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh, India
Detail : The event will laid down its focus on machine tools and special machine manufacturing.
or more information about Trade Fairs : http://www.indianindustry.com/trade-fairs/

1 comments:

  1. Kjerstin Lis said...

    EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    August 29, 2020 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment